MSY Son de Mar is a brand new, custom-built luxury sailing yacht operated by experienced yacht charter professionals. With its exceptional crew and superior knowledge of the sailing area, Son de Mar is the perfect choice for an unforgettable Adriatic adventure.
Featuring a warm and inviting wooden interior, the spacious salon of MSY Son de Mar creates an intimate atmosphere. The salon boasts a large dining table, comfortable lounge areas, and a well-placed bar for enjoyment. The guest staterooms, including a master suite, doubles, twin, and a sauna, are located below the deck, ensuring privacy and comfort.
The outdoor spaces of MSY Son de Mar are equally impressive. The aft deck offers a dining table and a cozy lounge area, while the front part of the main deck features another inviting lounge area with cocktail tables. The sun deck is dedicated to the guests’ enjoyment, with a jacuzzi, bar, sunbathing area, and lounge space that can even be transformed into a dance floor.
With its excellent service, luxurious amenities, and a new yacht, MSY Son de Mar is a must-consider option. The dedicated and experienced crew will ensure your journey has memorable moments.
- BuilderSplit Shipyard
- ModelCustom built
- Length45 m
- Beam8.36 m
- Draft2.40 m
- Displacement100 000 kg
- Engines2x450 HP Cummins
- Max speed10 knots
- Cruising speed8 knots
- Fuel consumption100 L/ per hour
- Elegant interior styling
- Spacious, bright, open air salon of 50m2
- 6 staterooms for 12 guests
- Al fresco dining area
- 2 sun decks with jacuzzi
- Air conditioning
- WiFi connection on boar
- Superb food
- Jet Ski
- Waterski - adult and children
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing gear
Charter fee Includes:
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 12 guests sleeping in 6 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: 7 crew members
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
20% of the charter fee
- To cover the following costs, but not limited to: food and beverages for the Charter Party, port fees, national park entrances, fuel for Personal Watercraft, fuel for tender operated watersports (donut, waterski, wakeboard, kneeboard), laundry services, massages, other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter such as but not limited to hire or purchase costs of any special equipment to be placed on board, shoreside transport, and excursions.
A.P.A. to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer with the last payment to a shipping agent’s account. If A.P.A. is to be paid as a wire transfer, a commission of 2% for the shipping agent will be deducted from the A.P.A.
- From A.P.A.
- From A.P.A.
Port and Tourist Taxes
- From A.P.A.
- Not included in the charter price
- Tips are not included in the price of the charter and are a voluntary way of showing appreciation for a good service. It is customary to tip from 5% to 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction.