Olimp, named after the legendary home of the Greek gods, embodies strength and grandeur. With a length of 49 meters, this unique luxury yacht offers 10 modern cabins accommodating up to 18 passengers. Each cabin is fully air-conditioned and features a private bathroom.
Olimp provides ample space for relaxation, socializing, and enjoying the stunning Adriatic views. The main deck boasts an elegant lounge restaurant with large tables for a delightful dining experience. The indoor lounge is beautifully decorated and ideal for unwinding and socializing.
Step outside to the shaded outdoor lounge, where you can savor your morning coffee while cruising. The spacious upper deck offers sun loungers and a jacuzzi for ultimate relaxation and enjoyment.
For water enthusiasts, Olimp features swimming platforms at the back, inviting you to dive into the Adriatic Sea and partake in exciting water sports.
Experience luxury and comfort aboard Olimp as you create unforgettable memories.
- BuilderSplit Shipyard
- ModelCustom made
- Built2017/ refit 2022
- Length49 m
- Beam8.60 m
- Draft3.20 m
- Displacement100 000 kg
- Engines2x Caterpillar
- Max speed12 knots
- Cruising speed9 knots
- Fuel consumption140 l/per hour
- Shaded outdoor lounge
- Upper deck equipped with sun lounger
- Spacious deck spaces
- Modern and elegant interior design
- Beautiful exterior area and open bar with shading options
- Sundeck with Jacuzzi
- Luxury dining area and bar
- Air conditioning
- Elegant lounge area with TV, DVD, USB
- TV in every cabin
- Wi-Fi in every cabin
- Safe box in every cabin
- Cabin cleaning
- Tender boat Novurania Equador 500 (160 HP)
- Water ski
- Jet ski
- Donut ride
- Paddle boards
- Snorkeling equipment
Charter fee Includes:
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION
- Fuel for 24 hours/day of generator use
- Yacht cleaning
- 9 crew members
- LINEN: bed sheets, and towels
- Sojourn taxes
- Wages and food for the crew
- Use of water sports equipment
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- Yacht insurance
- APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 30% of charter fee paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: port and marina fee, jet ski, national park entrances, custom fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, food and drinks options, and anything else that guests might need while on charter. A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full.
- VAT: 13% from the charter price
- APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer with the last payment to a shipping agent’s account. If APA is to be paid as a wire transfer, commission of 1.5% for the shipping agent will be deducted from the APA.
- Crew gratitude is customary and not in the price included (usually varies from 10% to 15% of the charter fee)
- The price does not include: transfers from/to the airports, yachts, hotels, crew tip, repositioning fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused, fuel for jet ski(paid according to consumption)
- One way fee: 1 000 EUR