This exquisite yacht accommodates 12 guests in six lavish cabins. The cabins are spacious and airy, adorned with modern furniture in elegant beige and gold colors. Featuring marble bathrooms and all the desired amenities, Love Story ensures a truly unforgettable vacation.
The interior lounge is meticulously decorated in a contemporary style, boasting a separate living room, dining area, and bar. The light wood furniture with gold or silver accents and warm lighting create an atmosphere of refined relaxation.
Love Story luxury sailing yacht is equipped with all the amenities to perfect your summer days. The sun deck is a favorite spot, providing sunlight and breathtaking views. Relax in the luxurious jacuzzi surrounded by plush pillows. For adventurous souls, the yacht offers a wide array of water toys suitable for all ages and interests.
The swim platform serves as a hub for daily sea activities, and as the sun sets, it transforms into a spacious outdoor dining area under the stars. Embark on an extraordinary journey of love and luxury aboard Love Story.
- BuilderOdisej Shipyard
- ModelCustom built
- Length43 m
- Beam8.60 m
- Draft3.20 m
- Displacement100 000 kg
- Engines2 x Cummins Mercruiser 450 HP
- Max speed12 knots
- Cruising speed10 knots
- Fuel consumption80 L/ per hour
- Outdoor dining area
- Jacuzzi surrounded by pillows
- Swim platform
- Spacious deck space
- Modern and bright interiors design
- Large outdoor space with multiple comfortable cushioned areas
- Sundeck with jacuzzi and dinning area
- Cushioned platform
- Hard top shade
- Al-fresco dining seating
- Luxury dining area and bar
- Elegant lounge seating area with TV, DVD, USB
- Tender boat 6m, 150 JP
- Snorkelling equipment
- Jet ski
- Fishing equipment
- Paddle boards
- Water Ski
Charter fee Includes:
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 12 guests sleeping in 6 cabins
- CREW: 7 crew members
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours per day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
30% of the charter fee paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: Fuel approx.3000 €/week(depending on fuel consumption) is also charged from the APA. Port and marina fees, sea doo and tender operated watersports, national park entrances, custom fees, and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, food and drinks options, and anything else that guests might need while on charter. A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds spent are refunded to the client in full. A.P.A. is to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer with the last payment to a shipping agent’s account. If APA is to be paid as a wire transfer, a commission of 2% for the shipping agent will be deducted from the APA
RELOCATION FEE: 1.000 € fixed cost
- From A.P.A.
- From A.P.A.
Port and Tourist Taxes
- Not included in the charter price
- Tips are not included in the price of the charter and are a voluntary way of showing appreciation for a good service. Usually, it is 7% to 15% of the charter price, according to your satisfaction, paid to the captain at the end of the charter and distributed equally by the captain to the rest of the crew.