Embark on a journey of timeless luxury aboard Gallant Motor Yacht. This elegantly renovated vessel seamlessly blends tradition with modern design, offering an extraordinary experience on the Adriatic Sea.
Indulge in privacy and comfort within Gallant’s 5 spacious cabins, accommodating up to 10 guests. Enjoy the sun deck with stunning views, a refreshing swim from the bathing platform, and exciting water sports activities. Stay fit in the onboard gym and relish delicious meals in the outdoor dining area.
Immerse yourself in the modern industrial-inspired interior and unwind in the lounge bar. For accommodation and service to the gastronomy, the crew on Gallant is trained to give you high level experience and introduce you with all the beauties of Adriatic
Experience luxury redefined with Gallant Motor Yacht.
- BuilderSplit Shipyard
- ModelCustom made
- BuiltFull refit: 2021
- Length31 m
- Beam7.30 m
- Draft3.5 m
- Displacement100 000 kg
- Engines600 HP
- Max speed9 knots
- Cruising speed8 knots
- Fuel consumption50 L/ per hour
- Indoor salon
- Elegant lounge bar
- Air-condition: 24 hours/ day
- TV in every cabin
- Wi-Fi in every cabin
- Relaxing sunbathing area with deck chairs
- Large outdoor dining area
- Relaxation area
- Table for al-fresco dining
- Water sports
- Snorkeling equipment
Charter fee Includes:
- One week accommodation on yacht
- 5 crew members
- Wages and food for the crew
- Croatian VAT
- Fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day
- Unlimited generator and air conditioning use
- Tender 70 HP
- Complete linen and towels
- Yacht insurance
- Service on board
- Sojourn taxes
- Yacht cleaning
A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
10 % of the charter fee
To cover the following costs, but not limited to:
- Port and marina fees,
- National park and parks of nature entrances,
- Shipping agents fees,
- Custom fees and charter licenses if cruising in Montenegro and other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter such as but not limited to hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterers request, shoreside transport, excursion and adverse activities (scuba diving, rafting),
- Delivery Fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused, additional navigation if not covered with delivery fee.
APA is to be provided in cash on board or as a wire transfer to shipping agents account.
- half board (breakfast and lunch): 500 € pax/week (if paid in cash on board -10% discount will be applied)
- full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 650 € pax/week (if paid in cash on board -10% discount will be applied)
- children discount: 0-2 years free of charge, 2-10 years 50% discount
- drinks/beverages to be taken at the yacht bar and paid according to consummation
- corkage fee (drinks and beverages completely supplied by clients): 300 € pax/week
Port and Tourist Taxes
- Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (Approximate cost is between 500 – 3.000 €).
- Not included in the charter price
- Tips are not included in the price of the charter and are a voluntary way of showing appreciation for a good service. Usually, it is 5% to 15% of the charter price, according to your satisfaction, paid to the captain at the end of the charter and distributed equally by the captain to the rest of the crew.