Step aboard the breathtaking Dalmatino Luxury sailing yacht, With its striking blue hull and the perfect fusion of modern luxury and traditional charm, this extraordinary vessel will leave your heart singing as you traverse the mesmerizing waters of the Adriatic.
The expansive sun deck on the Dalmatino flybridge beckons you to bask in the glorious sunshine. Relax on comfortable loungers, seek shade in the plush area adorned with pillows, and refresh yourself in the large jacuzzi, providing respite on sun-drenched days.
Immerse yourself in the wonders of the sea from the aft deck, featuring a swimming platform and an array of water sports equipment. Explore vibrant underwater worlds with snorkeling gear, glide across the waves on water skis and jet skis, experience the thrill of a sea bob, or try paddleboarding, creating unforgettable and exhilarating moments during your Croatian cruise.
On board the Dalmatino yacht, guests will be treated to an exceptional experience by a professional and attentive crew. The talented chef will astound you with their mastery of international cuisine, ensuring that every meal is a culinary delight that leaves you in awe.
Book your voyage aboard Dalmatino Yacht today and let the epitome of opulence redefine your cruising experience.
- BuilderRadez Blato
- ModelCustom built
- Length43.53 m
- Beam8 m
- Draft2.70 m
- Displacement100 000 kg
- Engines2 x Cummins Mercruiser 450 HP
- Max speed12 knots
- Cruising speed10 knots
- Fuel consumption90 L/ per hour
- Main salon with elegant furniture and a wooden floor
- Indoor dining room
- Outdoor dining table
- Comfortable loungers
- Shaded area
- Large jacuzzi
- Aft deck has a swimming platform
- Spacious deck spaces
- Modern and elegant interior design
- Beautiful exterior area with shading options
- Sundeck with jacuzzi
- Snorkeling equipment
- Water skis
- Jet skis
- Sea bob
Charter fee Includes:
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 12 guests sleeping in 6 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: 8 crew members
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
- 25% of the charter fee paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: port and marina fee, jet ski, national park entrances, custom fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, food and drinks options, and anything else that guests might need while on charter. A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full.A.P.A. to be paid in cash onboard or as a wire transfer with the last payment to a shipping agent’s account. If APA is to be paid as a wire transfer, a commission of 2% for the shipping agent will be deducted from the A.P.A.
- From A.P.A.
- From A.P.A.
Port and Tourist Taxes
- Not included in the charter price
- Tips are not included in the price of the charter and are a voluntary way of showing appreciation for a good service. Usually, it is 7% to 15% of the charter price, according to your satisfaction, paid to the captain at the end of the charter and distributed equally by the captain to the rest of the crew.