The spacious CORSARIO flybridge offers an abundance of outdoor sunbathing space, creating the perfect setting for soaking up the sun and basking in the beauty of the sea. And for those seeking ultimate relaxation, the onboard jacuzzi provides a blissful oasis, transforming any day at sea into a paradise-like experience. Even on cooler days, you can luxuriate in the onboard sauna, enveloping yourself in warmth and tranquility.
Get ready for thrilling adventures with an array of water toys at your disposal. From dinghies and jet skis to water skiing, CORSARIO luxury sailing yacht opens up a world of possibilities for exploration. Discover hidden coves, pristine beaches, and secluded spots that other yachts simply can’t reach, allowing you to create unforgettable memories wherever you go.
CORSARIO’s luxurious amenities and services are designed to exceed your expectations. With an expert crew dedicated to your comfort and a gourmet chef ready to tantalize your taste buds, every aspect of your dream vacation will be meticulously taken care of. From personalized itineraries to exceptional dining experiences, the crew will ensure that every guest’s wishes come true.
- BuilderRadez Blato
- ModelCustom built
- Length48 m
- Beam8.70 m
- Draft2.80 m
- Displacement100 000 kg
- Engines2x John Deere 317kw/425 HP
- Max speed10 knots
- Cruising speed9 knots
- Fuel consumption100 L/ per hour
- Two lounge zones
- Spacious deck spaces
- Modern and elegant interior design
- Beautiful exterior area with shading options
- Sundeck with jacuzzi
- Elegant bar
- Al-fresco dining seating
- Jacuzzi and Sauna room
- Air-condition: 24 hours/ day
- TV in every cabin
- Wi-Fi in every cabin
- Safe box in every cabin
- Surround system with separate controls
- Tender boat with outboard engine,Yamaha 7m 150hp
- Snorkeling equipment
- Banana ride
- Jet ski
- Donut ride
- Water ski (for adults and children)
- Fishing equipment
Charter fee Includes:
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 12 guests sleeping in 6 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Sous Chef, Deckhand, 2 Hostesses, Steward, Cleaning lady, Engineer
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
30% of the charter fee
- Paid in cash on board, as a budget for covering running costs during the charter – port and marina fees, national park entrances, fuel for jet-ski and for render (for water sports), food, drinks and anything else that guests might need while on charter. A strict set of accounts is held by captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full. If budget does not cover all expenses required by guests, it needs to be paid by the client at the end of charter, on board, in cash.
- From A.P.A.
- From A.P.A.
Port and Tourist Taxes
- Not included in the charter price
- Tips are not included in the price of the charter and are a voluntary way of showing appreciation for a good service. Usually, it is 7% to 15% of the charter price, according to your satisfaction, paid to the captain at the end of the charter and distributed equally by the captain to the rest of the crew.