Ardura draws its design inspiration from the Trabakul, an authentic Croatian wooden boat dating back to the 15th century. Trabakul, used as a Dalmatian-Venetian merchant vessel, serves as the muse behind Ardura’s graceful lines.
True to its origins, Ardura embodies the characteristics of the Trabakul. Crafted with oak and larch, this yacht offers a combination of reliability and timeless elegance. Its rounded bows and sterns, wide and compact structure, and ample storage space harken back to the traditional vessel.
The owners of Ardura sought to provide guests with an opportunity to connect with local history by sailing on a yacht that boasts the most authentic appearance. However, Ardura not only captures the essence of tradition but also offers all the modern comforts and amenities expected of a newly built charter yacht.
Ardura can accommodate up to 12 guests in its well-appointed cabins, featuring 2 double cabins and 4 convertible en-suite cabins, each offering similar spaciousness and comfort.
Embark on a remarkable journey with Ardura, where you can relish in the authentic elegance of a vessel inspired by Croatia’s Trabakul legacy.
- BuilderCroatia shipyard
- ModelCustom built
- Length27.65 metres
- Beam 7.80 metres
- Draft 3.1 metres
- Displacement100 000 kg
- Engines2 x JOHN DEERE 4045AFM85 M3 - 200 HP
- Max speed10 knots
- Cruising speed8 knots
- Fuel consumption46 L/per hour
- Air conditioning
- Lounge area with the bar
- Inside dining area and steering place
- Al fresco dining area
- Cushioned lounge area
- Sun chairs and mattresses
- Cushioned lounge area at the aft
- Cocktail tables
- TENDER: 5,20 m with Yamaha 60 HP
- Underwater Scooter
- Water ski
- Wakeboard play
- 2 x Stand up paddle
- 2 x kayak
- 2 x ringo
- Snorkeling Equipment
Charter fee Includes:
- Accommodation for a maximum of 12 guests in 6 cabins,
- The crew of 4 and their expenses,
- Fuel for 4 h of engine work daily,
- Generator work 24/7,
- Fuel for tender transfers to/from the yacht,
- Fuel for 3h/weekly of tender-operated watersports,
- Use of recreational equipment,
- Insurance of the yacht,
- Wi – Fi,
A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
10 % of the charter fee
To cover the following costs, but not limited to:
- Port and marina fees,
- National park and parks of nature entrances,
- Shipping agents fees,
- Custom fees and charter licenses if cruising in Montenegro and other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter such as but not limited to hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterers request, shoreside transport, excursion and adverse activities (scuba diving, rafting),
- Delivery Fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused, additional navigation if not covered with delivery fee.
APA is to be provided in cash on board or as a wire transfer to shipping agents account.
- Half board: 460 € pax/week (breakfast + lunch)
- Full board: 690 € pax/week (breakfast + lunch + dinner)
- Beverages on yacht bar only – by bar price list, in this option clients are not allowed to bring their own beverages on board.
- All-inclusive domestic package – includes Croatian wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices – 240 € pax/week.
- All-inclusive domestic non-alcoholic package – includes soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices – 140 € pax/week.
- Beverages completely supplied by clients – corkage fee: 800 €/week
Port and Tourist Taxes
- Not included in the charter price
- Tips are not included in the price of the charter and are a voluntary way of showing appreciation for a good service. Usually, it is 5% to 15% of the charter price, according to your satisfaction, paid to the captain at the end of the charter and distributed equally by the captain to the rest of the crew.