ANIMA MARIS is a newly built luxury sailing yacht, which translates to “Soul of the Sea” in Latin.
ANIMA MARIS offers spacious and comfortable accommodations for up to 12 guests in 6 modern and stylish double cabins. With its elegant lines and beautiful sails, this yacht stands out as a true beauty on the sea, embodying the essence of the sea and sailing.
The interior of ANIMA MARIS luxury sailing yacht boasts exceptional space, offering some of the most generous cabins among similar yachts in Croatia. The combination of deep earthy color shades, warm lighting, dark wood, and dark marble details creates a classic contemporary interior with a touch of tradition, providing a warm and inviting atmosphere.
The exterior of the yacht continues the same sophisticated color palette, featuring two dining areas, a jacuzzi, and ample cushioned areas for relaxation. There are two bars, both internally and on deck. It’s the ideal place to spend 7 days cruising the Adriatic, discovering the stunning beauty of the region.
- BuilderNuić Nautika
- ModelCustom built
- Length49 meters
- Beam8.70 m
- Draft3.40 m
- Displacement100 000 kg
- Engines2 x Cummins 500 HP
- Max speed12 knots
- Cruising speed10 knots
- Fuel consumption150 L/ per hour
- Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas
- Elegant bar
- Lounge seating area
- IPad/iPod/mobile docking station
- Beautiful dining table for al-fresco dining at the aft deck
- Room service available
- Wi-Fi in every cabin
- TV in every cabin
- Safe box in every cabin
- TV, DVD/CD player
- Board games, cards
- Tender boat: 6,80m, 150 HP, Yamaha
- Jet ski
- 2 x Seabob
- 5 paddle board
- Water ski
- Wake board
- 2 kayaks
- 2 donuts
Charter fee Includes:
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 12 guests sleeping in 6 cabins
- CREW: 9 crew members
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
30% of the charter fee
- Paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: food and beverages for the Charter Party, port and marina fees, fuel for tender operated water toys (donut, waterski, wakeboard, jet ski), national park entrances, custom fees, and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, shipping agent’s fees and anything else that guests might need or require while on charter. A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full.
A.P.A. to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer with the last payment to a shipping agent’s account. If A.P.A. is to be paid as a wire transfer, a commission of 2% for the shipping agent will be deducted from the A.P.A.
- From A.P.A.
- From A.P.A.
Port and Tourist Taxes
- Not included in the charter price
- Tips are not included in the price of the charter and are a voluntary way of showing appreciation for a good service. It is customary to tip from 5% to 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction.