Gulet Altair is an exceptional cruising sailing ship, the only one of its kind built in Croatia. This unique vessel seamlessly combines traditional Gulet design elements with modern technology, creating a reliable and top-performing sailing cruiser in the Mediterranean, infused with authentic Croatian charm. Designed explicitly for a charter in Croatia and cruising the picturesque Dalmatian coast, Gulet Altair promises an unforgettable experience.
What sets Gulet Altair apart is its generous space and attention to detail. With a wide beam and a length of 24.5m / 80ft, Altair offers ample room for comfortable accommodation. The six ensuite cabins, comprising 4 doubles and 2 twins, can accommodate up to twelve guests. Each cabin is thoughtfully designed, blending a serene and inviting atmosphere with modern ensuite bathroom facilities, ensuring the utmost comfort during your voyage.
Beyond its elegant cabins, Gulet Altair embodies a sense of simplicity and style. The combination of restful interiors and spotless ensuite facilities ensures a homely and comfortable atmosphere throughout your journey.
- BuilderSplit Shipyard
- ModelCustom made
- Built2008/ Refit 2019
- Length24.5 m
- Beam7.50 m
- Draft2.20 m
- Displacement100 000 kg
- Engines2x John Deere 235 KS
- Max speed8 Knots
- Cruising speed8 knots
- Fuel consumption30 L/ per hour
- Internet conection
- USB conection
- Dining table for indoor eating
- Air condition
- Music system
- 10 x sun mattresses
- Large dining table at aft deck
- Fishing and snorkeling equipment
- TV, DVD/CD player
- board games, cards
- Tender: 4.5 m, 40 HP
- Paddle board x 2
- Snorkelling equipment
- Water ski
- Donut ride/Ringo ride
Charter fee Includes:
- GOOLETS SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 12 guests sleeping in 6 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, 2 Sailors
- AIR CONDITIONING: 12 hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- CAPTAIN’S DINNER
- SOJOURN TAXES
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 420 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 650 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL (dinner – three courses): 50 €/meal/person
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-12 years 50% discount
- BEVERAGES ON YACHT BAR ONLY – by bar price list, in this option clients are not allowed to bring their own beverages onboard.
- ALL-INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 290 €/person/week (Croatian quality wine, domestic beer, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, milk, tea and coffee. Foreign liquors and wines are not included in this package)
- ALL-INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 100 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 700 € (if you wish to bring own drinks onboard)
Port and Tourist Taxes
PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages, and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1.000 Euro/week). In case of the large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to the port to refill.
- Tips are not included in the price of the charter and are a voluntary way of showing appreciation for a good service. Usually, it is 7% to 15% of the charter price, according to your satisfaction, paid to the captain at the end of the charter and distributed equally by the captain to the rest of the crew.