Ultra in Croatia is Finally Returning in 2022!!
Dust off your dancing shoes and get that glitter bottle from deep in the closet because after 2 long years we are finally gathering together again at Ultra Croatia Festival! No words can describe how happy we are to be grooving to silky beats under the starlit sky again with world-renowned DJ’s like Above & Beyond, Alesso and Tiesto.
For all of you that haven’t been to Croatia before you are definitely in for a treat! Split, the main city where Ultra Croatia Festival will take place, is a stunning ancient seaside city. Diocletian Palace, where the old city is located was built in the 4th century as a summer and retirement home for the Roman Emperor Diocletian. Today you can roam and get lost within the ancient walls and sit on the Riva enjoying the sounds of the sea and having a drink.
What to Expect at Ultra in Croatia?
- Ultra in Europe will take place on the Dalmatian Coast (Southern Part of Croatia) starting with the 3- day main event in Split, Croatia. The festival will take over Park Mladezi on July 8, 9, 10th
- The weekend is packed with amazing Headliners like Armin Van Buuren, Alesso, Hardwell, Martin Garrix, Tiesto, Afrojack, Steve Aoki, Nicky Romero, and Marshmello
- Croatia can be really hot this time of year 30-40 Celsius so the festival will start at night and go into the early hours of the morning. Perfect for sleeping on the beach during the day and dancing all night!
- PRO TIP: The drinks can be pretty expensive inside the venue so follow the locals and bring your beers and sit outside the festival and Pre-Game before going in. The party outside Ultra Croatia Festival is just as fun as the inside!
- If you can, we recommend staying within walking distance to the festival or using the bus as taxis are crazy expensive during Ultra. I wouldn’t get a taxi period. Uber works in Croatia
What to Expect at Ultra Croatia Yacht Week?
- Ultra Croatia Festival will continue on the Islands from July 11t– July 14th
- The island parties will kick off on Monday Jul 11, 2022 at a stunning open-aired club called 585 on the Island of Brac. Club 585 is located near the world famous beach Zlatni Rat (means “golden horn”) in the city of Bol.
- Next Ultra Croatia Yacht Week will continue to the island of Hvar on Tuesday July 12, 2022 where there will be 2 parties!
- Ultra Europe Beach Day Party: From 3pm- 10pm at Carpe Diem Beach Club located on the Pakleni Islands.
- Ultra Resistance Night Party: From 11:30pm- 6am at Carpe Diem Beach Club
- You actually need to take a small speed boat to Carpe Diem Beach Club from Hvar town as Carpe Diem isn’t technically located on Hvar island.
- Ultra in Croatia ends its week long party on Wednesday night July 13, 2022 at Vis Island. Resistance Vis is hosted at Fort George, a 200 year old British Fortress on the Adriatic Sea which showcases one of the best sunsets in all of Croatia
- Dance the night away from 10pm-4am and experience the leading underground house music artists.
The Best Yachts to Rent for Ultra Croatia Yacht Week
- Sailboat: Most yachts in Croatia require a full week charter from Saturday to Saturday. If you don’t want to rent a boat for a full week, we highly recommend our multi-day sailing trips.
This way you can pick up your yacht in Split after the main festival ends and sail your way straight to the islands. Our Multi-Day Sailing trips feature our Elan Impression 434 and can hold up to 8 people. It has 4 cabins, 3 double cabins and 1 bunk bed
- Catamaran: If you are interested in doing a full 1 week charter to explore the islands and the parties then Catamaran is your best choice. Catamarans are very wide boats and give guests plenty of room for lounging and dancing
Motor Yacht: If luxury and speed entices you then a motoryacht is your dream yacht for Ultra Croatia Yacht Week. The great thing about Motor Yachts is you can choose to rent them for 1 week or Multi-days depending on the boat. Acceleration meets opulence when cruising on our motor yachts where guests can explore the islands while enjoying the comforts of a hotel.
What DJ’s to dance to at Ultra in Europe
Ultra Europe’s DJ Line Up is insane! During the main festival Ultra is showcasing all the top global headliners like Tiesto and Armin Van Burreen but some of the Dj’s we are most excited for are the ones being featured during Ultra Croatia Yacht Week.
- Sam Feldt- Playing at Ultra Croatia in Split, Sam Feldt is a DJ from the Netherlands. Billboard described Feldt as “a modern house superstar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpZZ7SwtY2A
- Dubvision– Playing at Ultra Beach Hvar at Carpe Diem on July 12, 2022. This Dutch duo Victor and Stephan Leicher plays songs like this beautiful banger Dubvision & The Him – Sometimes
- Matt Nash– Playing at Ultra Beach Hvar at Carpe Diem on July 12, 2022. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ0G9rT3oDs
For Yacht Rentals & Customized Tours Check Out Our Yacht Rentals Page and send us an Inquiry 🙂